ETFG200 – AIS 140 Certified GPS Tracking Device
ETFG200 is an AIS140 certified reliable product to track your vehicle. It combines GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) including IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System) and GSM/GPRS communication system, which can clearly inform you of the position & situation of your vehicle. The most reliable use and strict compliance of AIS-140 guidelines can help ease the congestion on the roads, improve traffic management and reduce the environmental impact. ETFG200 device is also a CE mark certified device as per the IEC-61000-4-2: 2008 and IEC-61000-4-4: 2012. It is a robust device and a cost-effective way of tracking vehicles, a simple install process of the hardware with all internal antennas and comes with embedded eSIM and Plastic Sim slots.
Key Features of ETFG200
- ETFG200 is an AIS140 certified GPS tracker
- ETFG200 is also a CE mark Certified as per IEC-61000-4-2: 2008 and IEC-61000-4-4: 2012 standards
- It supports GNSS +IRNSS for accurate location tracking and works on GSM/GPRS for data transmission to the backend server.
- It is capable of generating alerts for pre-defined events, viz. Harsh acceleration, Harsh braking, speed violation, harsh cornering & panic alert and many more.
- It contains a 6-axis Gyro + Accelerometer module which can be configured as per user requirement.
- It also supports RFID reader for attendance
- It supports one Sec data storage.
- This device also supports the two way hands free voice calling facility
- Supports Cellular based Tracking
Why Choose Us
eTrans Solutions Private Limited has been in the business of providing Vehicle Tracking Solutions to major corporate Shippers and Transporters since 2000. Set up in August 2000, eTrans Solutions has focused on providing cost-effective & user-friendly solutions which has been tailor-made for Indian conditions.
Web based System
We have designed and developed state of the art web application which hosts numerous features and functionalities with which you can track and control your vehicle tracking and security system
Mobile App based system
eTrans’s mobile application has been designed keeping in mind that the user experience stays smooth and responsive. We tried to keep the application size as small as possible so that it doesn’t hog the system memory of the smartphone.
Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of satellites providing location and time information anywhere where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. Tracker use GPS in helping to locate vehicles.
GSM stands for Global System for Mobile Communications and is the standard used to describe technologies for second generation (2G) digital cellular networks. Tracker uses GSM to communicate with the Tracker systems.
Our GPS Tracking devices contain two modules:
1. GPS module: This module will allow the locator device to get its location from the GPS satellites.
2. Cellular module: This module acts almost as a cell phone. It transmits the information received from the GPS module to the cellular networks and from there to our servers. Once the information is received in our servers, special software processes it and presents it to you in our GPS Tracking web system.
All products provided by eTrans have been strictly Quality Checked in house before packing. One year warranty is provided for all models
Anyone looking for a high-quality way to track their car/truck/LMV/HMV/etc. are more than welcome to use eTrans GPS for their personal assets.
eTrans GPS is flexible enough to work for any asset that you would like to keep up with. You can set up important validity dates to remember and system will give reminder before expiry date.
We support Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Firefox 15 and higher, Safari 5 and higher, Chrome 22 and higher. eTrans Mobile apps works on most major Smartphone devices.
eTrans Mobile apps is now available in play store and streamlines data entry on any internet-connected device. You can access this through a web browser automatically by going to etranssolutions.com. Mobiles apps and web portable is designed and developed with 20 years of experience & expertise.
Yes, have to install eTrans GPS in your vehicle to track it.
eTrans will provide the master and child entity credentials as per requirement.
Yes! You can track usage in meters, kilometres or hours. The usage “type” can be set for each vehicle or piece of equipment.
We currently integrate with a Driver Fatigue Monitoring Device, Fuel Sensor, Network Video Recorder etc.
o The device collects a ton of data while the vehicle is being driven (odometer KMs, distance driven, fuel economy, idle time, speeds, acceleration/deceleration, and more…) then sends the data to server.