Rear View Camera Recorder is a customized product which offers an offline high definition Video recording facility during Ignition off condition of a vehicle. This device is designed to operate in such a way that once the ignition of the respective vehicle gets off, recording gets automatically started and remains active for a user defined period of time. This Camera gets fitted in the back side of the vehicle and used to capture the video of the material loading unloading process.
- This device offers a single channel High Definition offline video capturing facility.
- Device only gets activated during Ignition off condition and records videos for user defined period of time.
- This device has inbuilt RTC
- Device also offers a Hotspot to the users so that all the recorded videos and other parameters can be viewed over Wi-Fi.
- Device supports the camera with an IR facility which is suitable for night mode video recording.
Why Choose Us
eTrans Solutions Private Limited has been in the business of providing Vehicle Tracking Solutions to major corporate Shippers and Transporters since 2000. Set up in August 2000, eTrans Solutions has focused on providing cost-effective & user-friendly solutions which has been tailor-made for Indian conditions.
Web based System
We have designed and developed state of the art web application which hosts numerous features and functionalities with which you can track and control your vehicle tracking and security system
Mobile App based system
eTrans’s mobile application has been designed keeping in mind that the user experience stays smooth and responsive. We tried to keep the application size as small as possible so that it doesn’t hog the system memory of the smartphone.
Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of satellites providing location and time information anywhere where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. Tracker use GPS in helping to locate vehicles.
GSM stands for Global System for Mobile Communications and is the standard used to describe technologies for second generation (2G) digital cellular networks. Tracker uses GSM to communicate with the Tracker systems.
Our GPS Tracking devices contain two modules:
1. GPS module: This module will allow the locator device to get its location from the GPS satellites.
2. Cellular module: This module acts almost as a cell phone. It transmits the information received from the GPS module to the cellular networks and from there to our servers. Once the information is received in our servers, special software processes it and presents it to you in our GPS Tracking web system.
All products provided by eTrans have been strictly Quality Checked in house before packing. One year warranty is provided for all models
Anyone looking for a high-quality way to track their car/truck/LMV/HMV/etc. are more than welcome to use eTrans GPS for their personal assets.
eTrans GPS is flexible enough to work for any asset that you would like to keep up with. You can set up important validity dates to remember and system will give reminder before expiry date.
We support Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Firefox 15 and higher, Safari 5 and higher, Chrome 22 and higher. eTrans Mobile apps works on most major Smartphone devices.
eTrans Mobile apps is now available in play store and streamlines data entry on any internet-connected device. You can access this through a web browser automatically by going to etranssolutions.com. Mobiles apps and web portable is designed and developed with 20 years of experience & expertise.
Yes, have to install eTrans GPS in your vehicle to track it.
eTrans will provide the master and child entity credentials as per requirement.
Yes! You can track usage in meters, kilometres or hours. The usage “type” can be set for each vehicle or piece of equipment.
We currently integrate with a Driver Fatigue Monitoring Device, Fuel Sensor, Network Video Recorder etc.
o The device collects a ton of data while the vehicle is being driven (odometer KMs, distance driven, fuel economy, idle time, speeds, acceleration/deceleration, and more…) then sends the data to server.