Network Video Recorder (NVR)
The network video recorder (NVR) is a specialized computer-based smart surveillance system enabled with GPS facility that has an embedded software program with a backend server & PC/Smart phone based application terminal at a remote location. The NVR records regular video in a digital HD format in a microSD or SSD and transmits high definition (HD) event based alert video data to a backend server. The NVR system takes its video inputs in HD format from IP enabled video cameras. The embedded firmware is typically run on a dedicated device running an embedded operating system operating on Linux OS. To support increased functionality, video analytics and serviceability, standard operating systems are used with standard processors and video management software on the backend servers/operating terminals. Live view of all the IP based cameras can be streamed by the NVR system over a 4G/LTE network. It’s easy to set up, can be accessed through any web browser, and allows the user to be notified by log on the web application if an alarm is triggered.
- The NVR unit accommodates up to 6 HD (High Definition) weather proof (IP-67) , IR enabled IP camera inputs.
- The Device is suitable for user defined recording, playback, alert recording, storage for a period of at least 10 days and wireless transmission over 4G/LTE and GPS location tracking.
- It records the video offline (can also be viewed online) and is capable of generating alerts for pre-defined events, viz. Harsh acceleration, Harsh braking, speed violation, harsh cornering & panic alert and many more.
- It has a localised server that can be accessed through Wi-Fi for easy access to the device.
- It has the facility to see the live streaming for all the cameras and to fetch the normal and alert videos from the device when the device is ONLINE. Alert videos can be accessed anytime from the backend server.
- The NVR unit contains a 6-axis Gyro + Accelerometer module which can be configured as per user requirement.
- NVR supports CANBUS for interfacing the OBDII port of the vehicles (Only J1939 protocol).
Why Choose Us
Our IOT enabled vehcile based video monitoring is plugged-in with GPS receivers providing accurate locational information along with real-time alerts of driver behaviour, road conditions and safely protocols.
Web based System
We have designed and developed state of the art web application which hosts numerous features and functionalities with which you can track and control your vehicle tracking and security system
Mobile App based system
eTrans’s mobile application has been designed keeping in mind that the user experience stays smooth and responsive. We tried to keep the application size as small as possible so that it doesn’t hog the system memory of the smartphone.